Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/19/16
- FRC prays in the wake of the confirmation of Eric Fanning, the first openly gay Secretary of the Army: “May God raise up a president and Congress who will end the exploitation of our military and the sexual assault epidemic that has exploded in all our services since DADT was overturned. May military readiness replace the LGBT agenda as the chief goal of our DOD and military chiefs.”
- This is the title of Alveda King’s latest press release: “There is a Battle for the Seed in the Toilets.”
- Linda Harvey says that “America must say NO to the gender manipulation of minors. Both physicians and parents need to be held civilly and possibly criminally liable for taking vulnerable children down these roads.”
- Phyllis Schlafly applauds Donald Trump for his list of possible Supreme Court justices: “I know and like most of them and have a few favorites that I will share with Mr. Trump at the right time.”
- Finally, Janet Porter remains very bitter over having lost her bid to win the Republican nomination for a seat in the Ohio state senate.