Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/18/16
- David Barton, of all people, complains that Donald Trump “will come out with some egregious, outrageous claim, and no one ever requires him to prove it.” We have the same complaint about Barton.
- Pamela Geller defends David Horowitz’s “renegade Jew” article: “It’s revealing how weak, spineless Jews go off when a proud Jew calls out them out.”
- Phil Robertson wants to be Donald Trump’s “spiritual adviser.”
- A federal judge has “ordered Kansas to register thousands of voters whose paperwork is on hold because they did not comply with” a restrictive proof-of-citizenship law developed by Secretary of State Kris Kobach.
- Finally, Peter LaBarbera says that the Equality Act should really be called the Criminalizing Christianity Act “because that’s exactly what it would do. It would be a massive sledgehammer for the federal government and homosexual lawyers to come against small businesses, or anybody who comes out against homosexual so-called marriage, or transgender bathrooms, or other aspects of the gay and transgender agenda.”