Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/10/16
- According to Armstrong Williams, Ben Carson and Donald Trump “have become very trusted allies; brothers.”
- Anne Graham Lotz will vote for Trump and “hope that he can change and become a man of God like King Nebuchadnezzar in the Bible.”
- Religious Right activists are threatening to sit out the election unless Trump picks a running mate that they can support.
- Frank Gaffney warns that transgender nondiscrimination policies will force colleges to “create conditions in which rape is virtually inevitable.”
- Dana Loesch is not a fan of pro-Trump commentator Kayleigh McEnany: “Baby cakes, this was more than just going on television and flashing your pearly whites and your flat chest, red dress, over-sprayed bleach blond hair while you sit and preach all this stuff about who is or isn’t a conservative?”
- Finally, Janet Porter declares that “it’s time to hit Target even harder.”