Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/6/15
- FRC is launching 21 days of prayer, starting tomorrow and continuing until the Supreme Court hears oral arguments on marriage equality: “FRC President Tony Perkins is asking believers everywhere to pray and fast from April 7th till April 28th that God will intervene to guide our Supreme Court to protect, not destroy, natural marriage as the legal standard for our nation. “
- Linda Harvey says that America is finally waking up to the fact that gay rights activists are “bullies”: “I think it remains true that God is not mocked. And He is surely revealing the truth for all to see, and most in America will not succumb to tyranny and depravity.”
- A pseudonymous “Jane Christian” has written an open letter to companies that support marriage equality, begging them “to make our workplace truly unified by abandoning identity politics, ceasing your support of sodomy, and advancing virtue instead of vice.”
- Brad Dacus says that the proposed “Sodomite Suppression Act” in California is just a “publicity stunt” being exploited by the left to make anti-gay activists look like bigots.
- Finally, Scott Lively declares that gay marriage is “Satan’s Superbowl.”