Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/30/15
- Mike Huckabee does not speak Spanish, but he does “speak Jesus.”
- James Robison declares that “we are clearly witnessing the judgment and wrath of God revealed against all ungodliness as we see people given over to ravenous and demonic appetites and practices.”
- Matt Barber has some advice for Marco Rubio. We also have some advice for Rubio: Don’t listen to Matt Barber.
- Ted Cruz says that “evangelicals, Christians, people of faith are going to play the decisive role in the Pepublican primary. And I think we’re going to play the decisive role in the general election in 2016.”
- Todd Starnes has a simple rule: “If it loots like a thug — it’s a thug.”
- Finally, Religious Right activists are outraged that Bob Schieffer of CBS dared to note that the Family Research Council’s Tony Perkins is the head of an anti-gay hate group.