Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/29/15
- Cliff Kincaid does not believe that Bruce Jenner is a conservative Republican: “By that same standard, I am a transgendered [sic] communist.”
- If gay marriage becomes legal, Jerry Newcombe says America will no longer be “the land of the free.”
- Apparently, President Obama is to blame for the fact that some college students desecrated an American flag and assaulted a veteran.
- Larry Tomczak warns that “disregarding divinely established standards have brought epidemic STDs on America. Millions believe we shouldn’t redefine marriage, opening the floodgates for polygamy, polyamory and pederasty.”
- Alex Newman says that “American children are being dumbed down and indoctrinated with outrageous values – everything from the notion that America and liberty are evil to the idea that there is no right and wrong, no objective morality, no God, and no value to human life. It is precisely these values that we are seeing on display in Baltimore and other in cities across America.”
- Finally, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, and Rand Paul have all signed Grover Norquist’s anti-tax pledge. We wonder how Glenn Beck will react, since he thinks that Norquist is “a very bad man” with whom nobody should associate.