Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/28/17
- This is an actual quote from President Trump: “I loved my previous life. I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”
- It looks like Jim DeMint is about to be ousted from his position as head of the Heritage Foundation.
- Bryan Fischer laments that “even the emojis are going all gay.”
- Laurie Higgins hopes that Fox News will “one day soon hire some true conservative commentators who are smart, wise, and courageous enough to offer full-bodied, unashamed, articulate, intelligent defenses of conservative positions on issues related to homosexuality.”
- Finally, Wayne Allyn Root brilliantly suggests that President Trump just ask the American people to donate the money needed to build his border wall: “For $100 each donor will get their name on a brick on the wall (i.e.: this portion of the wall donated by John Q. Public). For $1,000 each donor will get their name on a large section of the wall — just like the signs along the highways of America, honoring people or companies who donated to clean that portion of the highway.”