Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/27/17
- NOM’s Brian Brown has a major announcement! “I’ve got some very exciting and important news: We have just confirmed with the authorities that the 2017 March for Marriage has been officially scheduled for Saturday, June 17th in Washington, DC!”
- Peter LaBarbera says that “the reality in America, pre- and post-Trump, is that there is now a very large minority of angry, vulgar, post-Christian leftists who hate Judeo-Christian morality.”
- Jesse Lee Peterson literally spent ten minutes on his radio program earlier this week complaining that men are supposedly underattack in America because he never hears about people going to see male doctors anymore.
- Why is Julio Severo so worried about Right Wing Watch?
- Finally, David Barton says there should be no government health or safety regulations because the free market with take care of everything: “I’m going to find out from the trial attorney that what you’re adding to your hamburger causes cancer. I don’t need the government telling me that I need a trial attorney who’s had a lawsuit and won $4 million on it.”