Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/26/17
- Jim Bakker is worried that a proposed (and now withdrawn) ban on fake news “could affect evangelism and the spread of the gospel if rabid atheists label the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ as ‘fake news.'”
- Sen. David Perdue gives President Trump a grade of A+ for his first 100 days in office.
- BarbWire’s Gina Miller is outraged that we need airport security: “Cowardly, evil leaders of the United States have allowed the Muslim supremacy invasion of our nation, which has led to all American citizens paying the price of lost liberties because of barbarians who commit mass murder in the name of Islam. For Pete’s sake, because of a single Muslim demoniac, every American now has to remove his shoes at airport screening!”
- Cliff Kincaid says that “the most glaring omission in Tucker Carlson’s interview of the human oddity known as Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner was the failure to seek comment on the transgender traitor by the name of Bradley/Chelsea Manning.”
- Finally, Rick Joyner says that the judge who blocked President Trump’s effort to defund sanctuary cities is “insane” and “should be locked up.”