Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/25/16
- John Hagee says that he is building a “Sanctuary of Hope” for unwed mothers in “response to the barbarism that we saw displayed in these videos on Planned Parenthood.” That is odd, given that they announced this project back in 2014.
- We should probably not base our public policy on a bad experience that Joseph Farah once had: “I don’t much want to share a restroom with a woman who thinks she’s really a man. I’ll be very honest about that. I remember visiting Amsterdam a few years ago and had to use a public restroom. I was appalled that it was staffed by women attendants. I suddenly lost the overwhelming desire to relieve myself.”
- Glenn Beck misses blue laws for a typical Beckian reason: “Part of me says we needed those laws to be able to hold our culture and our people together because we don’t have any rituals to do it.”
- In a move that should not surprise anybody, Jesse Lee Peterson has endorsed Donald Trump.
- Finally, a sober warning from David Lane: “Secular, fringe-extremists have become so infatuated with idol worship that they have lost all sense of restraint, with the goals of pushing transgender bathrooms, turning straight men gay and heterosexual women into lesbians.”