Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/23/15
- David Lane held yet another event designed to mobilize conservative pastors and convince them to push their congregations to vote for Republicans.
- “This is how religious liberty dies,” warns Albert Mohler.
- Glenn Beck today came out in favor of the legalization of marijuana, though it was pretty obvious that his position was not particularly well thought out or even very firm.
- Creflo Dollar defends his effort to get his congregation to buy him a private plane: “If I want to believe God for a $65 million plane, you cannot stop me.”
- Finally, the Tea Party members who make up Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick’s “Grassroots Advisory Board” are blasting Gov. Greg Abbott’s Pre-K initiative because it “removes our young people from homes and half-day religious preschools and mothers’ day out programs to a Godless environment.”