Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/21/15
- Mat Staver continues to declare that anti-gay activists will never abide by any Supreme Court ruling striking down gay marriage bans.
- Phyllis Schlafly faults GOP presidential contenders for supposedly being too cowardly to take a stand against marriage equality.
- Carl Gallups wouldn’t attend a gay wedding because homosexuality “is a lifestyle that flies in the face of the Word of God, the entirety of human history, physiology, human reproduction, man-woman relationships, CDC statistics on the spread of disease, etc.”
- Bryan Fischer is elated that Franklin Graham agrees with his call to ban all Muslim immigration.
- Finally, speaking of Fischer, he spent several minutes on his radio program today showering praise and prayer upon Cheryl Rios, the woman who made news last week by declaring that only men should be elected president.