Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/20/15
- Creflo Dollar explains that there is no such thing as the prosperity gospel: “The money in my pocket is not mine, it’s God’s.”
- Matt Barber reveals that gay marriage is “rooted in fraud, child rape.”
- The Koch brothers seem to be ready to put hundreds of millions of dollars behind Scott Walker.
- Linda Harvey says that Satan is behind the “Day of Silence.”
- Larry Klayman pens another measured and well-reasoned column demanding President Obama’s impeachment.
- Robert Stacy McCain declares that “no responsible parent would send their children to American public schools, which have become a menace to our nation’s liberty.”
- Finally, Bryan Fischer schools Marco Rubio by letting him know that “homosexuals aren’t born that way.”