Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/16/15
- The Washington Post profiles Ryan Anderson, the fresh new face of the right-wing fight against marriage equality.
- This “mixed-orientation” couple is not happy about being included in an amicus brief opposing gay marriage that has been filed with the Supreme Court since they don’t actually oppose marriage equality.
- Tim Wildmon says the AFA is prepared to “aid churches and individual Christians as we struggle to navigate through the muck and mire that will follow a ruling in favor of same sex marriage.”
- The Log Cabin Republicans have been banned from participating in the upcoming Western Conservative Summit.
- Finally, Barbwire’s Gina Miller is out with yet another reasonable column: “This is tyranny, and it has not come to the United States from an invading nation with tanks and rockets. It has come wrapped in a hijacked-rainbow flag, under the banner of ‘diversity’ and ‘nondiscrimination.'”