Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/14/15
- After being re-elected to the NRA board, Grover Norquist has voluntarily stepped aside until the organization completes its Glenn Beck-backed inquisition into his supposed ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Bryan Fischer tells GOP presidential hopefuls that “there is no possible way for them to out-pander a hardcore liberal like Hillary on homosexuality.”
- Phyllis Schlafly knows what is really to blame for the shooting of Walter Scott: “It was caused by the obnoxious anti-father rulings of the family courts.”
- Paul Kengor asserts that “Marx and Engels and friends would be absolutely thrilled that gay marriage is offering a sledgehammer not only to remold the family but to bludgeon religious believers.”
- Michael Brown says that “we are seeing the most sustained anti-God, anti-Bible, anti-Christian attack in our history, and its common root is the attempt to demonize believers and remove the influence of God and His Word from society.”
- Finally, Brian Camenker and Amy Contrada warn that “liberals and LGBT activists are vicious, bullying, lying, hypocritical, angry, and fanatically dedicated. Such a large-scale denial of reality requires it. They have no interest in fairness – only force.”