Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/12/16
- Glenn Beck is looking into suing Roger Stone and The Daily Caller over Stone’s recent op-ed.
- Speaking of Beck, he was broadcasting his radio program today from home and Ted Cruz just happened to drop by.
- Mat Staver is outraged that “President Obama avoided the funerals of Justice Antonin Scalia and former First Lady Nancy Reagan. Yet, he has made time in his schedule to participate in a grand opening of a $100 million mosque and compound built by the Turkish government … This is a blatant bow to Muslim pressure and to foreign powers.” Obama did not attend the grand opening of this mosque, but rather spoke at a mosque a month before in Baltimore.
- AFA’s One Million Moms continues its crusade against the ABC sitcom “The Real O’Neals.”
- Finally, John Burton says that the president must be the nation’s “pastor in chief”: “The reality is that we are absolutely electing someone to lead our nation who must be first and foremost a servant of God … If we don’t have a God-fearing person in office, one who exhibits the traits of a true pastor, the alternative should terrify us.”