Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/1/16
- Liberty Counsel is offering to defend North Carolina’s new anti-LGBT law.
- Jake MacAulay invites people from San Francisco to “visit North Carolina and experience some true liberty.”
- Mark Paoletta, who worked for President George H.W. Bush, is not happy about the forthcoming HBO movie about the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings: “It’s a hit job, hit job, hit job. In my view, it’s the second high-tech lynching of Justice Thomas.”
- Alex McFarland is outraged that President Obama invited a lesbian pastor to read scripture at the White House’s Easter Prayer Breakfast: “Inviting a pro-gay activist to speak at a White House prayer breakfast is just one more in a long line of very public examples whereby the president has made it very clear that he not only wants to reshape America, but really [wants to] try to redefine Christianity.”
- Finally, Theodore Shoebat says that Ted Cruz is “an evil heretic and psychopath”: “The Evangelical movement in America has helped produce terrorists who are just as violent as Muslim terrorists.”