Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/11/16
- Glenn Beck spent last week saying all sorts of crazy stuff, but when he appeared on “Meet The Press” on Sunday, Chuck Todd didn’t bother to ask him about any of it.
- Is anyone surprised to discover that Donald Trump’s record of charitable giving is far less impressive than he makes it seem?
- Just days after saying that Republicans who vow never to vote for Trump in the general election are “buffoons,” Mark Levin has changed his tune.
- Steve Strang cannot understand why any Christian would support Trump over Ted Cruz, especially since “God has raised up Ted Cruz.”
- Finally, David Lane says that “flagrant sin” is the reason why God is “holding up His deliverance from pagan secularism in America” and why Christians are “powerless in the civil government arena.”