Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/10/15
- Mat Staver defends a Methodist church’s decision to fire to lesbian day care workers because “this is the inevitable conflict that will continue to escalate when you elevate same sex rights to a protected status.”
- Rand Paul, Carly Fiorina, Lindsay Graham, Joni Ernst, and Reince Priebus will all be participating in the Susan B. Anthony List’s Campaign for Life Gala and Summit next week.
- Anne Graham Lotz gets in on the “blood moons” fun.
- A conservative alternative to the New York Times’ bestseller list has been launched because apparently one was needed.
- Russell Moore prays for a “sexual counter-revolution.”
- Finally, Deacon Keith Fournier declares that “the assault on marriage is diabolical”: “Our cultural battles over marriage and the family are presenting symptoms of something deeper and more sinister. The struggle we face is, at root, a spiritual one. We fight for the souls of men and women in this hour and the loving plan of God for the whole human race. We face fierce opposition from the devil. Yes, I said it, the devil.”