Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 3/8/16
- The American Family Association announced that it “is launching the Patriot Project to help underwrite the cost of sending more young people to Patriot Academy,” a project run by David Barton’s sidekick Rick Green.
- Donal Trump continues to regularly appear on Michael Savage’s radio program.
- Judicial Watch’s Tom Fitton fumes that “the Air Force Academy leadership is attacking traditional Christian beliefs at the same time [it is] funding witchcraft and voodoo.”
- Don Boys declares that Christians must leave any church that supports immigration reform or refugee resettlement: “Some American Evangelical leaders are pressuring Congress to give amnesty to illegal aliens already here and to bring in even more! These are people who know nothing about democracy, have no concept of freedom, speak a foreign language, worship a pagan god, are so backward they have bathed in a river and peed into a hole in the floor all their lives, and will immediately become a financial leach on the face of America!”
- Finally, Mat Staver knows why Planned Parenthood is building a facility near a school in Washington, DC: “They’re trying to bring in these young girls – as young as elementary and middle school – to get them introduced to Planned Parenthood and the killing machine.”