Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 3/31/17
- For a donation of $99 or more, you can get your own Sheriff David Clarke talking bobblehead.
- Paul Kengor says the Religious Right should be thrilled about Neil Gorsuch because he will be “sympathetic to the rights of Christians against a government that tries to coerce them.”
- Cliff Kincaid is outraged that Andrew Napolitano was suspended from Fox News for a short period while “an anchor for Fox News, gay activist Shepard Smith, makes a mockery of conservative values on a regular basis and continues to enjoy the blessings of the channel’s owners.”
- Michael Bresciani says that “Obergefell and Roe are the evil statutes of Omri for America, only there will be no time for recovery if these evil rulings are allowed to continue for much longer.”
- Finally, Todd Starnes is outraged that someone at Rolling Stone dared to criticize “Duck Dynasty.”