Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 3/31/16
- Glenn Beck says that Donald Trump refuses to come on his radio program because he knows that his presidential campaign could not survive an interview with him. Also, Trump hates him because he refused to appear on “The Celebrity Apprentice.”
- Bryan Fischer was very pleased with our “The Year Bryan Fischer Became Mainstream” post.
- The George Mason School of Law is actually being renamed The Antonin Scalia School of Law at George Mason University.
- FRC prays that pastors will tell their congregations how to vote: “May pastors preach, teach and effectively disciple God’s people to study His Word and apply it to every area of life, including the realm of influencing public policy and government. May we obey Him in all things, especially in how we choose candidates for public office in 2016!”
- Finally, a new survey conducted by George Barna on behalf of the American Bible Society reportedly found that “53 percent of those surveyed believe politicians would be more effective if they read the Bible on a regular basis.” Interestingly, according to Barna’s own research, a mere “fifteen percent of adults say they read the Bible daily.”