Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 3/28/16
- If Glenn Beck really cannot believe that Ann Coulter “would intentionally dump poison in the country’s bloodstream,” then he is laughably naive.
- Alveda King says that “just as terrorists breach the sanctuaries of homes around the world, so too does U. S. government establishment seek to breach the sanctuary of the womb by forcing its HHS mandate on Americans despite objections from many of us with deeply held religious beliefs.”
- Michael Brown declares that “Christians Must Unite Now Against Gay Bullies and Their Allies.”
- The Media Research Center is actually complaining that the media spends more time covering “March Madness” than the topic of the national debt.
- Finally, the AFA’s executive vice president Ed Vitagliano says that “the homosexual movement has had such great success because Americans have become idolatrous and arrogantly self-indulgent. Straight America has embraced homosexuality because straight Americans first embraced the sexual revolution for the satisfaction of their own perverse sexual appetites. Thus homosexuality often becomes the barometer of a culture rotting out from the inside.”