Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 3/18/16
- Scott Lively warns that “we’re headed for a mini-Civil War in this election, raising the specter of Obama potentially using it as a pretext to suspend elections and stay in power under martial law.”
- Why were taxpayers covering the cost of Texas Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller’s trip to Oklahoma to get a “Jesus shot“?
- Poor Todd Starnes: “So far today Trump supporters have called me a lying Democrat, compared me to Saul Alinsky, and accused me of not being a Christian.”
- Roger Schlafly says that Hillary Clinton “has based her whole campaign on identity politics, and appealing to those who hate straight white Christian men.”
- Finally, a warning from Lee Duigon: “We are getting awfully, terribly, unendurably sick and tired of all this, and we are truly, hotly, deeply mad at you. We want to live our lives in peace, just minding our own business, but you keep meddling, poking, taxing, and imposing your fundamental transformation of our country on us–and we have had just about enough of it.”