Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 3/16/15
- Mike Huckabee seems to have found some pretty unconventional ways to line his pockets.
- Last week, Rick Scarborough, James Dobson, Mat Staver, James Robison, and dozens of other pastors gathered for a conference call on the threat supposedly posed to “traditional marriage” by the Supreme Court.
- The Benham brothers will now be writing a regular column for WND.
- The NRA actually sent out a note to its members from Glenn Beck about his anti-Grover Norquist crusade.
- Caleb Moore, the son of Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore, was arrested once again for drug possession.
- Finally, Dwight McKissick says that comparing the push for gay rights to the push for civil rights is “tantamount to high crime and treason.”