Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 3/1/16
- Jerry Falwell Jr. has recorded a robo-call for Donald Trump in which he attacks Ted Cruz. Presumably, Cruz is now regretting having launched his presidential campaign at Falwell’s Liberty University.
- Speaking of Cruz, he rolled out his Religious Liberty Advisory Council, which is predictably filled with a bunch of anti-gay activists.
- Theodore Shoebat is a big fan of security at Trump rallies roughing up reporters: “Glad to see these little manipulators being stood up against.”
- Richard Viguerie can’t believe “we’re talking about electing a man (Trump) potentially who may have serious psychological problems. I think he’s a serious narcissist. That should be frightening to America to put a narcissistic person in charge of our nuclear arsenal.”
- Finally, David Lane is, as usual, alarmed and outraged: “The Supreme Court of the United States forces on America a never-ending, ever-expanding revolutionary movement that leads to moral anarchy. Empowered secularism demands the increasing criminalization of its greatest enemy: people who hold a Christian worldview.”