Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/6/15
- Glenn Beck says that the Tea Party needs to change its name because the movement has become too “maligned.” Funny, on Monday, Beck said that trying to change the name of something unpopular was a despicable progressive tactic: “That is the progressive answer. That’s what Progressives do for everything. Change the name.”
- Speaking of Beck, a poll of his audience found that they want Sen. Ted Cruz to be the GOP presidential nominee in 2016. Ben Carson came in third and Allen West was in fourth, so that gives you some sense of how reasonable they are.
- Rick Santorum says that Christians should welcome persecution:”[T]hey will hate you and persecute you because you stand for Him and what He taught. And that’s a great blessing, not something to be avoided but something to be embraced.”
- Laurie Higgins is not happy about the new “Fifty Shades of Grey” movie.
- Neither is David Kyle Foster: “BDSM, anal intercourse (sodomy) or anything else that damages the body is a gross defilement of the marriage bed and God’s intent. Any proctologist or urologist will tell you that anal intercourse always causes damage to the body of the recipient. It goes against the natural design of the body and is a breeding ground for disease … Married couples who desire to be defiled in this way (whether by inflicting or in yielding to such mistreatment) need to be healed from an interior self-hatred, condemnation and probably a few other things. They need to seek inner healing and possibly even deliverance ministry. They need to repent of and renounce such activities and to seek God to expose the roots of such unholy desire.”