Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/3/15
- Sen. Rand Paul says that he has “heard of many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines.” No wonder Alex Jones loves him.
- The Government Is Not God PAC has set up a website encouraging Mike Huckabee to run for president.
- Missouri Republican Party Chairman Ed Martin is stepping down from his position to become president of Eagle Forum.
- Timothy Johnson, founder of the Frederick Douglass Foundation, has died.
- Rep. Renee Ellmers, R-N.C., is not happy with anti-abortion groups that have targeted her after she helped postpone a Republican bill aimed at banning abortion after 20 weeks of pregnancy.
- Finally, Sam Rohrer of the Pennsylvania Pastors Network says that America will never receive God’s blessing until it rejects homosexuality: “There is no room in God’s justice for compromise on the moral standards He has established. History shows that cultures decay not from singular events but an incremental ceding of Truth and corrupting of God-established universal moral standards. The return to God’s blessing as a nation will occur when individuals, led by pastors in the pulpit, once again preach the ‘whole counsel’ of God and understand that blessing arises only from complete obedience to God’s Word.”