Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/29/16
- If Ben Carson actually had any chance of becoming president, we might be a little more alarmed by the fact that he apparently has no problem appearing on Bryan Fischer’s radio show.
- Jennifer LeClaire is “disgusted that the government is using tithes and offerings to support witchcraft.”
- Peter LaBarbera has a list of “seven moral issue questions that should be asked in the GOP primary race.”
- Politico invites you to meet “the man behind Ted Cruz’s tricks.”
- Jan Markell says that Donald Trump cannot remain neutral in the Israel-Palestine conflict because too many Palestinians “are simply barbarians because of their Islamic faith.”
- Finally, Walid Shoebat declares that God will punish Israel because Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu supported LGBT Rights Day: “God will not leave them entirely unpunished for their sins. And neither will He be silent on the silence of enablers who do nothing for Jerusalem which is desecrated by filth.”