Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/24/16
- The California Republican Assembly has named Liberty Counsel’s Mat Staver the recipient of its “Ronald Reagan Freedom Fighter Award.”
- Even after dropping out of the race for president, Mike Huckabee remains as bitter as ever.
- Jerry Boykin has endorsed Janet Porter in her bid for a seat in the Ohio state senate.
- Linda Harvey has penned an entirely fictional story about how the SPLC is out to label an innocent grandma as a hate group … or something.
- Finally, Walid Shoebat blasts his fellow anti-gay activists for refusing to “support the death penalty for pedophiles and homosexuals who rape young boys”: “I see millions upon millions, crowds upon crowds, stadiums and arenas, yet not once did I see any of these major crowds marching to the White House crying for justice for the poor victims or calling for death for such reprobates as they do in the east.”