Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/24/15
- Phyllis Schlafly says yet again that there are “too many girls” in college and calls for “a quota on college admissions, requiring admissions officers to admit half guys and half girls.”
- President Obama has vetoed the Keystone pipeline.
- David Lane declares that “we have allowed a holocaust in America and the government is defiling God’s design for our sexuality.”
- Bill Muehlenberg is not happy with all these “reprobates” who “celebrate the very things our holy God despises and calls an abomination … They are rebelling against God, and effectively spitting in his face as they declare that they know better than God in regards to all things sexual.”
- William Sullivan knows that “Obama is clearly a communist … And yes, if you choose to deny that fact, you are ignorant and, willfully or not, complicit in its ramifications.”
- Finally, Peter LaBarbera is outraged by the appointment of this nation’s first international envoy for gay rights: “The Shining City on a Hill which Reagan invoked has turned into a Smog-covered Slum spreading moral pollution under Obama. And his shame becomes our shame until we, the citizens of this once-great nation.”