Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/23/16
- In a shocking development, both Rafael Cruz and David Barton support Glenn Beck’s call to fast for Ted Cruz.
- Bob Vander Plaats says that Cruz was right to fire campaign spokesman Rick Tyler because “Ted Cruz has such a high bar of integrity in this campaign.”
- Phyllis Schflaly declares that “homosexual marriage cannot be the stabilizing force that it claims … Marriage has been and always should be about creating a stable environment in which to raise children and instill them with values and character. Homosexual marriage will never provide this environment.”
- Bryan Fischer cannot believe that self-identified evangelicals in South Carolina “voted for a man who seems proud of the fact he’s never asked God for forgiveness even a single time.”
- Finally, speaking of Fischer, he once again suggested that Janet Jenkins sexually abused her daughter while discussing the Lisa Miller case on his radio program today.