Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/22/16
- Glenn Beck cannot believe that he is being mocked for merely asking the nation to “fast for Ted Cruz, our country and the Nevada caucus,” especially since he’s just like Abraham Lincoln, John Adams, James Madison and Ronald Reagan.
- Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach calls the League of Women Voters “communist” for opposing his restrictive proof-of-citizenship voting law.
- Alan Snyder says that no true Christian would ever support Donald Trump: “Those who claim to be the representatives of Jesus Christ in this woeful world need to match their words with their actions, and one of those actions is to vote according to the Biblical worldview they profess to believe in. To vote for a man like Donald Trump is to violate one’s confession of Christian faith.”
- Liberty Counsel’s lawsuit against the Fairfax County School District’s nondiscrimination policy which provided protection based on sexual orientiation and gender identity has been dismissed.
- Finally, Jennifer LeClaire reveals that fellow Chrisitans are practicing witchcraft against her: “I believe people can release witchcraft word curses against you. I more than believe it, I know it because my inbox is full of them every week. People curse me, my family, my ministry and more with the wicked words of their mouth—most of the times these are Christians. A witchcraft word curse from a Christian, I believe, is more powerful than any curse from a witch because a believer’s words carry an anointing.”