Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/2/15
- Larry Klayman says that Mike Huckabee is his choice for president “assuming he loses some weight so he can physically withstand the rigors and stress of being president.”
- Charisma’s Jennifer LeClaire is hosting prayer calls every morning. If you are on the West Coast and wish to participate, you simply have to get up at 3 a.m.
- MassResistance has established its first state chapter in Virginia. It is called, appropriately enough, Virginia-MassResistance.
- Personhood USA announces that “new personhood legislation has already been introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives, South Carolina, New Hampshire, and Mississippi. An additional personhood resolution was filed in Virginia last week.”
- Finally, Steve Deace says that every Republican presidential hopeful must be asked where they stand on the issue of Christians being “bullied into submission by the Rainbow Jihad.”