Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/19/16
- Peter LaBarbera denounces Theodore Shoebat’s statement that Jesus would kill gays after Shoebat called LaBarbera a “filthy pig” a few weeks ago.
- E.W. Jackson has a plan to get evangelicals to vote by mobilizing pastors. Gee, that is original.
- “Coach” Dave Daubenmire says that “America is being controlled by perverted thoughts being promoted by perverted people. Perverted sense has replaced common sense.”
- Just what America needs: “Today CRTV announced the launch of LevinTV, hosted by one of the nation’s most compelling, passionate and thoughtful Conservative voices, Mark Levin.”
- It’s amusing to see FRC’s Tony Perkins try to pretend there is something deeply honorable about blindly blocking anyone President Obama nominates to replace Antonin Scalia: “As I talk with GOP members of the Senate, I’m encouraged to hear that most are ready to stand against the political bullying of Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.). It won’t be easy, but there’s no greater way to honor Justice Scalia’s legacy than showing the same tenacity that characterized it.”
- Finaly, FRC prays for the pastor convicted of helping “ex-gay” Lisa Miller kidnap her daughter and flee the country: “May God strongly support Pastor Miller, Lisa and young Isabella, who have embraced prison and exile rather than violate their faith and conscience … Pray, too, for the sexually confused people, the judges, politicians and voters who have imposed this confusion upon our youth and nation.”