Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/19/15
- After repeated losses, Liberty Counsel has now taken its lawsuit against New Jersey’s ban on ex-gay “reparative” therapy to the Supreme Court.
- It looks like the right-wing attacks on anti-tax zealot Grover Norquist for allegedly being a secret Islamist might actually threaten his re-election to the board of the NRA.
- Linda Harvey is terrified of what gay marriage will bring: “It should break the heart of any freedom loving, God-honoring American to say this, but there is no evidence that America has the moral will to prevent the following ‘gay-stapo’ dreams from being fulfilled shortly after.”
- FRC prays that God will finally “awaken your people in America to stand in the gap with extraordinary prayer and to demand that our elected representatives act to defeat ISIS and hold President accountable to defend all Americans, including Christians and Jews who have been uniquely targeted by ISIS.”
- Finally, Gary Cass declares that Christians should take comfort in the fact that the Prophet Muhammad “is eternally dead in Hell and suffering the just penalty for his sin.”