Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/16/16
- Southern Baptist Convention minister James Linzey explains that he is endorsing Donald Trump because “when Mr. Trump speaks, he hits all the major issues forthrightly and honestly. Being a Conservative means being honest with everyone about everyone. Honesty cuts across all party lines, offending those in any camp who are dishonest on the issues at hand.”
- Veteran anti-choice activist Joe Scheidler claims that he influenced Justice Scalia’s opinions on abortion clinic buffer zones.
- Matt Barber laughably argues that “GLAAD is an extremist homosexual censorship group that, for its defamatory antics, was certified last year by the well-respected American Family Association as an ‘openly bigoted anti-Christian organization.'”
- Kansas governor Sam Brownback has endorsed Marco Rubio.
- Finally, Mike Bickle seeks to do damage control as his controversial remarks begin to cause problems for Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign.