Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/1/16
- It sounds like things are not going so well over at Glenn Beck’s media empire.
- You won’t find this kind of hard-hitting news anywhere else! “BarbWire ahead of the Game in Reporting on Obama’s Breastfeeding Troops.”
- Steven Andrew provides four reasons why Mike Huckabee “would be the greatest president since Lincoln.”
- Rep. Steve King says that Donald Trump is buying his endorsements and Trump-endorser Sarah Palin thinks that King might be “huffing ethanol.”
- Jerry Johnson, president and CEO of the National Religious Broadcasters, says that he wants the NRB “to be for the First Amendment, what NRA is for the Second Amendment.”
- Finally, Donald Trump is now openly encouraging his crowds to “knock the crap” out of hecklers and promising to pay any legal fees.