Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/10/15
- Mario Díaz of Concerned Women for America warns that “the attacks on people of faith resulting from a Supreme Court overreach [on gay marriage] would unleash an assault that could spell the beginning of the end of freedom and liberty in America.”
- Bryan Fischer says the reason that President Obama “doesn’t have a strategy to stop ISIS is that he doesn’t really want to.”
- David Rubin knows why President Obama supposedly won’t fight radical Islam: “Barack Obama appears to have been so scarred from the unfortunate loss of his Muslim father at a young age that he can’t recognize, nor admit, the real and present danger of the intolerant, violent jihadi ideology and its deep roots in the core of Islam. It seems to be almost an infantile mantra: Islam not bad … Islam not bad … Islam not bad!”
- NOM calls upon its activists to “Thank Chief Justice Moore” and, of course, make a donation to NOM.
- David Barton responds to President Obama’s remarks at the National Prayer Breakfast: “The number of lives lost at the hands of secular, non-, and anti-Christian leaders and governments in just the 20th century alone is well over 100 million.”
- A new paper suggests that the universe has existed forever and never had a beginning. Naturally, for Glenn Beck this is conclusive proof that the Big Bang has been disproven.