Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 1/8/15
- Rick Santorum believes that he uniquely possesses the ability to unite all of America and that is why he will become president.
- According to Bob Ellis at BarbWire, Jeb Bush’s wishy-washy statement on gay marriage in Florida “has provided all the proof needed that he is completely and totally unworthy of even being a Republican nominee, much less President of the United States.”
- Oklahoma State Rep. John Bennett is demanding that Muslim groups specifically denounce passages from the Quran that he doesn’t like.
- Gary Bauer says that “the brutality of this attack [against Charlie Hebdo] cannot be understated.” That doesn’t make any sense. We assume he means “overstated.”
- Finally, “Coach” Dave Daubenmire says that future generations will wonder “how could a man with three Muslim names be elected President of the United States in the midst of the greatest surge of Islamic extremism in the history of America?”