Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 1/7/16
- Marco Rubio makes his pandering play for the support of right-wing Christians in Iowa.
- Just a few months ago, Glenn Beck couldn’t say enough nice things about Rick Santorum, but then Santorum dared to attack Ted Cruz so now he is dead to Beck.
- Speaking of Cruz, he has named extremist congressman Steve King as co-chair of his national campaign.
- This ought to be good: Donald Trump wannabe Wayne Allyn Root has been tapped to deliver the “The Tea Party Response to the President’s State of the Union Address.”
- Finally, Erik Rush seems to be growing more unhinged by the day: “With regard to those unarmed Americans who will be maimed or killed the next time Islamists execute a terrorist attack employing firearms, in Obama’s putrefactive, twisted mind, the victims will deserve it for partaking in the fruits of America’s serial pillaging of undeveloped nations and oppression of the little brown people of the world.”