Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 1/29/15
- If GetReligion is going to criticize those who don’t “tell both sides of the story” regarding the American Family Association’s designation as a “hate group,” perhaps GetReligion ought to actually bother to address the bigotry that regularly flows from the AFA which earned it that designation.
- A couple of sociologists have “discovered” that a small group of “Americans demonstrate signs of anti-Christian hostility.” That is some groundbreaking research!
- J. Lee Grady is going to be sick! “We Americans get really angry when oil companies spill toxic fuel in our oceans; yet we applaud when Hollywood dumps a tanker of poisonous garbage like ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ on our country—with no offer to clean up the damage. We should be outraged.”
- Larry Tomczak continues to try and milk his fifteen minutes of anti-gay infamy.
- William Gheen wants to draft Jeff Sessions and Laura Ingraham for president and VP.
- Finally, the devastating new report from the Justice Department is probably just further proof that the government is covering up the fact that it hacked Sharyl Attkisson’s computers!