Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 1/26/15
- David Lane declares that “The Idol of Secularism Must be Toppled”: “Secularism — the false idol instituted by the U.S. Supreme Court in 1963 —- has finally bloomed, blossomed, and produced fruit, it’s stench is nauseating.”
- Speaking of Lane, he recently reminded CBN’s David Brody that he is not a pastor but rather a full-blown right-wing political activist who is working to get a thousand pastors elected to public office.
- Scott Lively warns that America must not accept any Supreme Court ruling in favor of gay marriage: “[S]ilence equals death to marriage, and by extension to Christian civilization.”
- Rep. Louie Gohmert is positive that the Obama administration is persecuting David Petraeus in order to keep him from providing “devastating testimony” on Benghazi to Congress.
- Finally, Matt Barber explains, using logic, that “gay marriage is Satanic.”