Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 1/25/16
- Michael Snyder thinks that it cannot possibly be a coincidence that historic blizzard named “Jonas” hit Washington D.C. on the anniversary of Roe v Wade.
- Rep. Louie Gohmert warns that “people who want to replace our Constitution with Sharia law, they’re being protected, and people that support and defend the Constitution, who just also have their religious beliefs, they’re being prosecuted.”
- Jennifer LeClaire declares that “the Lord wants to raise up [Ted] Cruz, as an Ezra in this generation.”
- Why on earth did Bas Rutten agree to be interviewed by a lunatic like Theodore Shoebat?
- Donald Trump has turned Jerry Falwell, Jr.’s glowing praise into a campaign ad.
- Finally, speaking of Trump, he has secured the coveted endorsement of the National Black Republican Association, a fringe right-wing group that believes that the GOP’s “Southern Strategy” was really just a way to lure non-racist whites away from the racist Democratic Party.