Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 12/3/14
- Liberty Counsel is taking its fight against New Jersye’s ban on “ex-gay” therapy all the way to the Supreme Court.
- David Jeremiah says that “yes, we are in the End Times.”
- Gina Miller has a warning about gay marriage: “This is one major way in which the Godless Marxists behind this movement are working to accomplish the outlawing of Christianity and freedom of speech, expression and association of the American people.”
- Franklin Graham says that the “War on Christmas” is the work of the Devil: “The world, the flesh and the devil all hate the mere mention of His glorious name. They are mortal enemies of the Savior.”
- Obviously, the unrest in Ferguson shows why immigration reform is a terrible idea.
- Armstrong Williams, who is Ben Carson’s business manager, wants everyone to know that the National Draft Ben Carson for President Committee, which has been raking in millions of dollars, is exploiting the ignorance of donors and has nothing to do with Carson.