Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 12/22/15
- The AP reports that “Kentucky Republican Gov. Matt Bevin has ordered the state to prepare new marriage licenses that do not include the names of county clerks in an attempt to protect the religious beliefs of Kim Davis and other local elected officials.”
- Franklin Graham announced that he has “resigned from the Republican Party and declared myself Independent” because of the GOP’s failure to defund Planned Parenthood.
- David Lane is no fan of secularism, as it has resulted in “Same-sex marriage imposed by judicial tyranny; The Constitution shredded by secularist elites; Red ink as far as the eye can see; The exaltation and normalization of Homosexuality; The Pledge of Allegiance forbidden; The moral collapse of the Boy Scouts of America; Christmas carols banned; The Ten Commandments stripped from public schools and federal buildings; America is drenched with porn.”
- Steve Deace makes a variety of predictions about what will happen in 2016. We’ll be sure to check in a year from now to see how many he actually got correct.
- Finally, Maggie Gallagher revealed that Donald Trump refused to sign a pledge to push for passage of the First Amendment Defense Act if elected president, but did say that he would not veto it if it was passed by Congress.