Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 1/22/15
- Predictably, Jonathan Cahn thinks that President Obama’s State of the Union speech is just another sign that God’s judgment upon America is just around the corner.
- Michael Ware explains that the government must give Christianity preferential treatment because “it is absurd to demand that all ideas or beliefs are equal, it leads to the absurd. Only truth from Scripture is valid and can save us from such absurdity.”
- The AFA’s Buddy Smith is hopeful that cities across America will follow the lead of Starkville, Mississippi, and begin repealing their anti-discrimination laws protecting gays: “We’re still a nation of people [that has] a core that shares a Christian worldview, a core of people who share this core of beliefs that a Christian worldview is what’s best for our nation, and sin is still sin and it’s okay to oppose it.”
- Erik Rush says that President Obama “has committed serial treason and is being shielded from the consequences of his actions by corrupt and compromised elected officials.”
- Finally, Bryan Fischer encourages churches to change their bylaws, as his church is doing, to declare that they will never accept gay marriage: “We believe that any form of sexual immorality, such as adultery, fornication, homosexuality, bisexual conduct, bestiality, incest, pornography or any attempt to change one’s sex, or disagreement with one’s biological sex, is sinful and offensive to God.”