Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 12/2/15
- Ted Cruz is vowing to fill the Supreme Court with hardline right-wing justices if he becomes president.
- E.W. Jackson says that Christians should not support Donald Trump because “Trump’s love affair is with himself, not with God.”
- Ben Carson continues to alienate right-wing anti-choice activists.
- Larry Tomczak says that while the shooting at a Planned Parenthood facility in Colorado “was a nightmare, so too is the fact that every child has the ‘right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness’ yet scores are subject to domestic terrorism every day. “
- Finally, Bryan Fischer declares that “liberalism, by definition, is kind of a mental disorder because you have to turn off your brain to believe half of what liberalism believes.”