Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 12/21/15
- Former Republican congressman Joe Walsh says that the Republican Party is facing the possibility of a violent revolution at the hands of Tea Party activists.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham has ended his presidential bid.
- Deacon Keith Fournier makes the case for Rick Santorum.
- Phyllis Schlafly says that Donald Trump is the “last hope for America.”
- Mark Creech declares that “you can no more separate our nation’s form of government from the Christian religion than you can separate smoke from fire or water from ice.”
- David and Jason Benham know why liberals hate Christmas: “The fuss is all about Christ in Christmas. Satan hates Him, and so he makes war against anything that remotely resembles Him, especially those who profess to be His.”
- Finally, John Stemberger of the Florida Family Policy Council says that Ted Cruz has a likeability problem because “he has a little bit of a creepy way about him, the sound of his voice is very nasal, he’s not pleasant to look at or to listen to.”