Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 12/19/14
- Dave Daubenmire calls for the creation of a Christian Values Party: “If we want to save this nation, we must engage in the political debate with unashamed, Christian values.”
- Phyllis Schlafly warns that Ebola is right “on our doorstep” because President Obama hasn’t banned travel from Western Africa which, the last time we checked, was nearly five thousand miles away from America.
- Peter LaBarbera’s Americans For Truth About Homosexuality is “alerting the nation to Walmart’s increasing capitulation to the homosexual-bisexual-transgender agenda—and is calling on Americans to urge Walmart to stop promoting homosexuality and gender confusion (transgenderism) with its corporate dollars.”
- Joseph Farah says we had better “get ready for Muslim invasion of U.S.”
- Get a sneak peek of Todd Starnes’ All-American Christmas Special.
- Finally, it is rather ironic to see Theodore Shoebat warn that gays are using Nazi-type language that could lead to genocide against Christians considering that he literally advocates putting gays to death.